Photography courtesy of Rachel McGinn Photography
1. I throw out the tattoos they get in their goodie bags.
2. I throw most of the contents from their goodie bags.
3. Any balloons around the house I pop and discard of after a couple days. I feel really mean writing that. Allow me to clarify, they stop playing with them and they are just there. In the corner, or the middle of the room. And it annoys me. So they forget and I pop them. Not when they are around. That would be really mean.
4. Puff the Magic Dragon makes me nostalgic and weepy – “dragons live forever, but not so little boys”. My eyes are filling. Totally normal.
5. I can scarcely think of what I did with my time before I had children. And why did I think I was so busy? What was I doing?
6. Game Stop, Chuck E Cheese, 5 Below don’t all close as early as I say they do. “Kids, _____ is closed”.
7. There are some items they wear that are purely sacrificial on my part to allow. Examples include but not limited to – Skylanders t shirts, florescent gym shorts, the Justice American flag mustache shirt I just purchased. Yes, I need to repeat that – the Justice American flag mustache shirt I just purchased.
8. Being a mother has made me a better and stronger person and changed me in ways I could never imagine.
Share this post
You might like...
Category: Activities, Brilliant, Brilliant Authors, Cookin', Family Trippin', For Kids, For Moms, For The Home, Fundraising, Girl Time, Holidays, Momzone, On The Floor Clothes, Organizing, Random and Fun, Wondermom Resources