March 29, 2010
*Or anyone willing to give it a shot!
Photo by gotashot
It’s getting warmer ’round these parts, and my bones are itching to get outside and plant. Create new gardens. Harvest fruit and vegetables. Bring fresh flowers indoors and take deep breaths.
But here’s my problem:
I’m running out of room.
Our home is on .27 acres and I’ve pretty much cultivated everywhere while still leaving the adorables their much needed soccer yard.
This year I’ve already been enticed by 4 Blueberry plants that are currently sitting in my garage until the threat of frost passes. (I’ll show you when Running Man and I get around to putting them in - I have a little spot in mind behind the garage.)
But enough about my gardening angst.
Today, we’re hosting a giveaway for garden products to get you started at your house.
Your gardening basket will include:
1) Yard Net by Liquid Fence.com
2) Yard Net for Pets
3) The Ultimate Insect Repellent
4. Speedy Grow – to get the most from your plants
5. Cow Pots – the pots you plant in the ground and provide all the nutrients you need to get your plants off to the best start. I swear by manure (I’ll tell you about it on Saturday). These pots are so great for starting plants from seed and I can’t think of a better activity for your adorables.
6. Organic Mechanic Potting Soil – sorry no photo, but just think of good black dirt and you’re good.
Just leave a comment by Friday, April 2nd (whoa baby, April??) and I’ll choose the winner using Random.org on Saturday, April 3rd.
You can get an extra entry by emailing 5 of your friends about The Good Stuff Guide (or tweeting or leaving something about TGSG as your status update on Facebook). As always, I trust ya!
If you know any gardeners, please forward this on…
Hopefully, a sunny warm spring Monday to you.
Share this post
You might like...
Tags: Garden, Monday giveaway |