Happy Father’s Day Week of Giveaways!
Today’s giveaway is both awesome and kind of sneaky at the same time.
Meet the Instant Tent from Coleman:
Doesn’t this look great??!? Obviously awesome.
Okay, here’s the sneaky part: you surprise the daddio in your life with this and you’ll be a hero. Then you pack up some snacks and send him out with your adorables to test it out, and you, my friend, have just created a night all to yourself.
Control of the remote.
All the girly chick flicks you can watch.
Perhaps a bath. Bubbles.
A book and a bath.
This 4 person tent measures 8 feet by 7 feet with a 59″ center height. You’ll be protected from the weather by Coleman’s Exclusive WeatherTec™ System, which guarantees to keep you dry.
So here’s how you set up the Instant Tent:
Unfold the tent and spread it out…
Here’s the brilliance: the poles are pre-attached to the tent…
Extend the poles, and click and lock them into place. Easy-breezy.
And voila! You’re done.
The whole process should take about a minute or less.
And you can win one…
You can win a Coleman 4-person Instant Tent just by leaving a comment by Tuesday, June 21st and I’ll choose the winners using Random.org on Wednesday, the 22nd.
Here’s how to gain extra entries (please leave them as separate entries to get counted!):
- Do you subscribe by email or RSS to The Good Stuff Guide? I love my subscribers, so you get an extra entry. Wahoo!
- Email 5 of your friends about The Good Stuff Guide and tell them what a rockin’ website this is. We’d love to have them join us!
- Tweet about this Father’s Day Week of Giveaways (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of Rockin’ #Giveaways for Father’s Day at The Good Stuff Guide @GoodStuffGuide http://su.pr/2TJPO2
- Share the news of this giveaway on your Facebook status (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of Giveaways for Father’s Day @The Good Stuff Guide http://su.pr/2TJPO2
- “Like” The Good Stuff Guide on Facebook and receive the latest news. (I LIKE you too!)
(Feel free to do them all – that’s a total of 6 entries friends! Please leave them as separate entries.)