Happy, happy Final day of the Father’s Day Week of Giveaways!
First up, the Grill Daddy:
The Running Man swears by our Grill Daddy. We’ve had ours by several years and his love has not waned.
You fill the Grill Daddy with water, turn up the heat on your grill and start scrubbing.
The water turns into steam which cleans the hot grill very effectively.
How easy is that??
full of tons of “kickbutt” (their word, not mine) recipes. Here’s a hint: Paula Dean wrote the forward, so you won’t be surprised to see “Twice Fried Fries” or “Deep Fried Oreos”. Man, this cookbook looks good. Cooking Light be darned!
I am drooling over “Shrimp Tempura or the Sesame Tempura Vegatables. YUM!!
And you can win both of these…
You can win a Grill Daddy and John McLemore’s “Dadgum That’s Good!” Cookbook just by leaving a comment by Tuesday, June 21st and I’ll choose the winners using Random.org on Wednesday, the 22nd.
Here’s how to gain extra entries (please leave them as separate entries to get counted!):
- Do you subscribe by email or RSS to The Good Stuff Guide? I love my subscribers, so you get an extra entry. Wahoo!
- Email 5 of your friends about The Good Stuff Guide and tell them what a rockin’ website this is. We’d love to have them join us!
- Tweet about this Father’s Day Week of Giveaways (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of Rockin’ #Giveaways for Father’s Day at The Good Stuff Guide @GoodStuffGuide http://su.pr/2TJPO2
- Share the news of this giveaway on your Facebook status (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of Giveaways for Father’s Day @The Good Stuff Guide http://su.pr/2TJPO2
- “Like” The Good Stuff Guide on Facebook and receive the latest news. (I LIKE you too!)
(Feel free to do them all – that’s a total of 6 entries friends! Please leave them as separate entries.)
Share this post