Happy Monday! I absolutely adore spring weekends and this one was great: we met and adored the folks who will be renting our house for 6 weeks this summer (more on that later…), I spent some time in the garden planting (I’m almost through the annuals for the year), and loads of time playing with the adorables.
Today’s Giveaway is awesome: I’ve been meaning to do a Brilliant Author Series on Lauren Child, the creator of Charlie and Lola, Clarice Bean, and others. Lauren’s sense of written comedic timing is spot on. I also love the quirky illustrations that are so creative and, via graphic design, help the story come alive.
Here’s the Charlie and Lola loot you can win:
1.Slightly Invisible (Charlie and Lola) – the new book out May 11th that continues the hilarity that is Lola. I have to hand it to Charlie: he is patient and clever to “manage” his sister.
2. Charlie and Lola, Vol. 1-8 ($65.99) – an 8 DVD set encompassing the first 2 seasons of this witty and smart show.
3. Charlie and Lola – Plush – Talking Posable Charlie & Lola Set ($28.25) – your own Charlie and Lolas to make your adorable’s (or yours, I won’t tell) playtime come alive.
So here’s how you win…
One lucky, lucky winner can win the new simply by leaving a comment by Friday, May 27th. I’ll choose the winner using Random.org and announce it on Saturday.
Because I just LOVE comments, here’s how to gain extra entries (please leave them as separate entries):
1. Do you subscribe by email or RSS to The Good Stuff Guide? I love my subscribers, so you get an extra entry. Wahoo!
2. Email 5 of your friends about The Good Stuff Guide and tell them what a rockin’ website this is. We’d love to have them join us!
3. “Like” The Good Stuff Guide on Facebook and receive the latest news and your chance at additional giveaways. (I LIKE you too!)
4. “Share” any recent post from The Good Stuff Guide on your Facebook wall by clicking ‘Share’ under our Facebook posts with links to The Good Stuff Guide site. This makes a visit to our site just a click away for all your Facebook friends – the more the merrier…
(Feel free to do them all – that’s a total of 5 entries!)
Oh, and if you were wondering, I did finally break down and make these Chocolate Oatmeal Big Ole’ Hunk a Love bars over the weekend. I held out for as long as I could…