Written by Contributing Writer, Sarah Farthing
My boys have been out of diapers for quite some time but I still find it handy to keep baby wipes at our house and we seem to go through them regularly, whether we’re using them for cleaning sticky hands, wiping up glitter or handling paint drips. I try to always buy wipe refills in bags but somehow we still amass our fair share of empty rectangular containers. I mostly use ours for storing markers, crayons and other art supplies.
A few more creative ideas to consider the next time you pull out the last wipe:
1) Plastic bag storage (from a simple heart for home)
2) Lego Storage
3) Emergency Sewing Kit
4) Organizing gravy and sauce packets in the pantry.
5) First Aid Kit
6) Yarn or Twine Dispenser
7) Workshop towel or rag storage
Brick mold for making snow forts!
9) Barbie accessories or Polly Pockets
10) Baby grooming supplies- clippers, combs, nail brush, etc… (from The Well-Rounded Home)
If you don’t have an immediate use for the containers, or time to deal with them, you can store them with the lids flipped open and stack inside each other to save space!
I think my favorite new use might be #8!
Share this post
You might like...
Category: Random and Fun