written by Cathy Baker, mom of two middle schoolers, living life in the Ozarks of Missouri
This past spring I published my first ebook! I’ve had the joy of speaking about it on radio talk show out of Houston and had an interview published in our local paper! Both unexpected and super fun.
If you are looking for some fun ideas to fill your summer days, check it out!
It’s called A to Z Summer Fun: Ideas to Inspire Family Fun!
I’m certain that out of the gazillion ideas, you’ll find several to add some laughter and memories to your summer days! Or you can pick 26 ideas — A to Z and have 26 days of summer fun!! This is our fifth summer and we are doing A to Z Summer *ART* Fun this year!
And I’m giving away a copy to one lucky Good Stuff Guide reader! The giveaway will be through Rafflecopter and you have several chances to win! Enter to win through July 14th! (I will email a copy of the book to the winner). Check it out:
I also wanted to share some links to some summer fun we’ve shared in the past on the Good Stuff Guide, so here’s a collection from the archives:
Be inspired! Make memories!
- Road Trip Fun: Cookie Sheet Fun and other Great Ideas
- Have you been to library this summer? Library Fun
- Summer Dance Party
- Summer Yumminess: Homemade Funnel Cakes and Ice Cream Sandwich Cake and Sour Patch Grapes
- Messiness: The Sign of a Happy Childhood
- Summer Chores: Work for Hire
- Yum! Easy Summer Dinners!
- 55 Free Things to do with Kids
- Summertime Kids Series: Fun!
- Creative ways to keep their learning sharp! Reading Writing Math
- Summertime Kids: Being Healthy
After you check out the ideas above, don’t forget to enter the rafflecopter giveway!
Share this post
You might like...
No Comments »
No comments yet.