This year, my dad and The Running Man’s brother will be joining us for Thanksgiving and I’m the cook. Even though we only will have a total of 6 at the table, the meal will invariably be enough to feed 20. So if you are in the area, STOP BY!
Here’s our menu:
1) 18-pound Champagne or Sparkling Apple Cider Turkey – click link for recipe (It’s a WINNER)
3) Oyster Stuffing – this is for The Running Man and his bro. It is rather disgusting, and a sign of true love that I make it for him. I don rubber gloves and have an airing-out plan for the kitchen. Wish me luck.
4) Simple Green Beans
5) Mashed Potatoes
6) Sweet Potato Casserole – click link for recipe and MAKE IT! You’ll be glad you did.
8) Cranberries with zest of orange, boiled whole in Apple Cider with a few cinnamon sticks.
9) Popovers with Raspberry Butter – click link for recipe. Such a festive treat.
10) Chocolate Raspberry Pie – I’ll post this recipe after I make it.
11) Apple Pie (X2)
12) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies/Sugar cookies that we decorate/brownies (haven’t decided on this yet)
What’s on your menu? Share, share!