Written by Marykate Wurster, mother of 3 wonderful children, Gladwyne, PA
You know when your child becomes obsessed with an item and suddenly all of their friends have or want the same thing? And you just stand there thinking – why couldn’t I think of that? Here is a list of my my “why didn’t I think of that” products and ideas.
1. Pillow pets – need I say more
2. Dream lights, in other words, pillow pets with lights
3. Silly bands
4. The pens they sell at the book fair or Staples check out with the eyes that pop out when you squeeze them
5. Chia pets – only kidding
6. American Girl Dolls – brilliant!
7. Any movies that involve talking rodents or animals, especially dogs. Think Space Buddies, Santa Buddies, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Alvin and the Chipmunks, G force. All I need is a good story line, that is believable with animals.
When I was a child every Sunday we would go to the early mass and then head to my grandparents for family brunch. On the way, we stopped for donuts at our favorite bakery. My claim to fame was inventing the drive through dunkin donuts, before there was a drive through dunkin donuts. Brilliant. Yep. I thought of that. At 8. I was really smart.
Share this post
You might like...
Category: Random and Fun
No Comments »
No comments yet.