Alert: Teacher Appreciation Day is Tuesday, May 8th. You have 2 weeks and 1 day to get ready…
Here is a list of ideas for showing your teacher how much you and your adorables love them. Please add your ideas at the end too!
1. Take Flight Boutique: Keep Calm and Teach On Tote ($26) – perfect for carrying planners and papers to grade!
2. A gift of class books. Use the Scholastic book catalogs to stretch your purchase.
3. Flowers – perhaps the whole class brings in a few stems to create a class bouquet.
4. Aprons – with class photo iron transferred on or painted. Pick one with pockets… I ordered two of these ($12.77) from Apron Warehouse and I already have received them.
(I really wish they would have straightened this apron before the photo’ed it.)
5. Create a class book with 1 page for each class member to decorate. Ask classmates to include photos, drawing and why they love their teacher.
6. A basket that includes a full meal: casserole, salad, sandwiches, dessert, wine (?), all prepped and ready to enjoy!
7. Gift certificates for restaurants, bookstores, etc.
Some people are just so creative – and luckily they SHARE!!
And while I’m idea surfing…
9. Printable Gift Bag Topper – just print and place on a gift bag with some string or ribbon and voila!
10. Homemade cookies, brownies, chocolate, candy! I mean, who doesn’t love this??? (and if they don’t, just send theirs to me!)
So what are your ideas? What are you planning? Does your class or school do something special? Share them!! And please provide links if you’ve found some great printables!