Happy Back-to-School Week of Giveaways Day 2 to you!
Today, we’re talking shoes…
Crocs has a whole new line of year-round, playground-ready shoes this fall. And you can win a pair.
So let’s start shopping:
This is the Crocs Crocband Gust Shoe ($34.95)
Here’s the same Crocs Crocband Gust Shoe for girls. There are 7 colors available in this shoe, but can you tell I’m a prep at heart?
This is the Crocband Sneak Kids in cutey-pie pink (oh to have a girl!!)
Here is the Boys Clog Taylor in my favorite navy/red combo ($29.99)
And these little furry numbers are the Dawson Mary Jane ($34.99)
Hooray! You can win one pair of new Crocs (your choice!) for your adorable just by leaving a comment by Tuesday, August 17th and I’ll choose the winner using Random.org on Wednesday, the 18th.
Here’s how to gain extra entries:
- Do you subscribe by email or RSS to The Good Stuff Guide? I love my subscribers, so you get an extra entry. Wahoo!
- Email 5 of your friends about The Good Stuff Guide and tell them what a rockin’ website this is. We’d love to have them join us!
- Tweet about this Father’s Day Week of Giveaways (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of #Giveaways for Back-to-School at The Good Stuff Guide @GoodStuffGuide http://su.pr/2TJPO2
- Share the news of this giveaway on your Facebook status (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of Giveaways for Back-to-School @The Good Stuff Guide http://su.pr/2TJPO2
- “Like” the The Good Stuff Guide on Facebook and receive the latest news and your chance at additional giveaways.
(Feel free to do them all – that’s a total of 6 entries!)
And many thanks to Crocs for this awesome giveaway!
I’m buying my younger adorable these:
They just scream “mischievous almost 3-year-old adorable with a devious twinkle in his eye” to me.
Share this post