I’m a simple girl with simple tastes and here’s what’s working for me right now:
1) Favorite Cup: Twist cap plastic tumblers with a straw to enjoy my daily Diet Coke (found them for $4 at Home Goods/TJ Maxx). Love that they go from home to car to hockey/tennis/swimming/soccer/lacrosse practice and back. Really too bad they don’t refill themselves.
2) Favorite Snack: Marcona Almonds from Spain (think between a macadamia and a cashew= devine; I find mine at Costco) and chocolate chips. I recommend a ratio of 2 chips per almond, in case you were wondering.
3) Favorite Healthy Lunch: My youngest adorable asked me to roll his Red Pepper strip in ham, and you know what?? He was onto something! Add sliced avocado for an even bigger treat.
4) Favorite unHealthy Lunch: Chunky Peanut Butter and whipped honey (from Trader Joe’s) sandwich; Nachos. It’s a tie.
Why, oh why, can’t this be healthy?? I prefer shredded cheese to this sauce though. I mean, as long as we’re talking about it.
5) Favorite Workout: a girlie movie, a mat, 5-lb weights, a medicine ball and a bosu ball. I put on movies the Running Man will have no part of, and spend an hour making myself sweat. You know what? I look forward to it every morning. We’ll see how long it lasts…. But it’s working for now.
(Let’s just pretend for a minute that this girl is me. Pretty please, will you do that for me?)
So what are your favorites? Please do me a favor and copy and paste the following into the comments and add yours! I need some new ideas!
1) Favorite Kitchen thing:
2) Favorite Snack:
3) Favorite Healthy Lunch:
4) Favorite unHealthy Lunch:
5) Favorite Workout:
You rock! Have a great day!
Share this post
You might like...