I love, love, LOVE today’s Giveaway!
Developed by a mom (yeah!) for sending special voice messages to her adorable at school, this Talkatoo is clearly a winner:
Available as either a clip or a pendant in each of these adorable designs:
Here’s how it works:
- 30 seconds of recording time
- Unlimited re-recording
- Lock-out switch protects messages
- Clip for hooking to backpacks, lunchboxes, belt loops, etc.
- Replaceable button cell battery
- High gloss, scratch resistant ink graphics, applied to both sides of pendant
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Toy Safety Standard F963
I must confess that I’m terrible at remembering to include sweet little notes in my adorable’s lunchboxes, (and ahem, only 1 can read), so I think this is much better!
And if you weren’t already sold, get a load of this…
“You’re helping to make a difference in a child’s life. For every Talkatoo™ you buy on this website, we will donate a Talkatoo™ to K.I.D.S. (Kids in Distressed Situations, Inc). K.I.D.S., in cooperation with Operation Homefront, will forward donations of talkatoo products to children with a parent serving abroad in our military. These children struggle with separation and face significant challenges and stress. Thanks to your support we can bring these children a smile, some warmth, or make their day a little brighter.”
In addition, the kind folks at Talkatoo have provided a coupon code: use GSG1115 for 15% off, before September 15th.
You can win one Talkatoo of your choice ($16.95) just by leaving a comment by Tuesday, August 16th and I’ll choose the winner using Random.org on Wednesday, the 17th.
Because I just LOVE comments, here’s how to gain extra entries (please leave them as separate entries):
1. Do you subscribe by email or RSS to The Good Stuff Guide? I love my subscribers, so you get an extra entry. Wahoo!
2. Email 5 of your friends about The Good Stuff Guide and tell them what a rockin’ website this is. We’d love to have them join us!
3. “Like” The Good Stuff Guide on Facebook and receive the latest news and your chance at additional giveaways. (I LIKE you too!)
4. “Share” any recent post from The Good Stuff Guide on your Facebook wall by clicking ‘Share’ under our Facebook posts with links to The Good Stuff Guide site. This makes a visit to our site just a click away for all your Facebook friends – the more the merrier…
(Feel free to do them all – that’s a total of 5 entries!)
Share this post
You might like...