I was just about to send in all my adorable’s artwork for publication at Artimus Art and I thought you all might like the reminder (and the coupon code!!) too.
So to recap….
This is NOT just another photo book that you create with My Publisher, Photoworks, etc. Artimus Art SCANS all of the artwork using heavy duty scanners. So here’s how it works:
1. Go to Artimus Art and purchase your book. There are 3 sizes: The Red Wagon for a 24-page book; The Trolley for a 50-page book (that’s what I’m buying); and The Dump Truck for an 85-page book.
2. In the mail you’ll receive a huge art box for all of your art.
3. Ship it back (all shipping labels are included so you just have to drop it off) and in a few days all the magic happens. You’ll receive a message that your art had been scanned and you’re ready to create your book. It will take you approximately 7 minutes to create your book online. You can change the order of the pages easily, choose the color of the cover and title the book.
4. Then you’ll receive all of your artwork and YOUR BOOK back in the mail!
5. Place the box under your couch and start collecting art for next year’s book.
I really thought this book would be more for me as a way to keep my adorable’s art without having tons of loose papers laying around.
What I hadn’t planned on was how much my he loves to pour over his book. He regularly requests his book as part of our nighttime “reading”.
The quality was amazing.
Here’s the thing: art that was 3-dimensional actually LOOKED 3-dimensional on the printed page. Their scanners must be outstanding because you can even see textures. If you looked at this book, I promise you’d touch a couple pages because you’d think the art is glued in. But it’s not. Scout’s honor.
Artimus Art was created by a kind mom to three adorables aged 8 to 16. She launched Artimus Art just a short time ago when she wondered what to do with all the art created by her prolific little artists.
Naturally I asked for another coupon code: Use CIIIYI7YN for $10 off at Artimus Art.
Now don’t be surprised if when you see yet another post about Artimus Art around Christmastime. I think it’s an excellent gift for grandparents and I really am just that excited about these books!
Have a great day everyone!