Friday morning we stepped outside on our way to school and found this hanging on our front door.
Oh the joy – we’d been BOOed!
After we investigated the loot inside the bag, we found our instructions:
1) Enjoy your treat!
2) Post your BOO sign on your front door or a visible front window
3) Within the next 2 days, make 2 more copies of this note and the BOO sign.
4) Make 2 treat bags or 2 BOO baskets
5) Secretly deliver to 2 neighbors without a BOO
6) Keep an eye on nearby front doors to see how far and fast it spreads by Halloween.
So off I traipsed to Target (of course I ended up with a cart full of other necessities I didn’t know I needed) to buy the supplies for our own BOO Bags.
Friends, as fun as it was to be surprised, the real fun began when the adorables bravely walked to the front doors and then raced undetected all the way back to the car.
I love the sense of community and giving this BOO project inspires. And there’s only 1 week left!
If you are interested in getting this project going in your neighborhood, I found these gorgeous and free BOO printables from Organized Home.com. Easy, Easy!
Let me know if you’ve done this in your neighborhood, or if you’re a first-timer like me, how it went for you.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the BOO!!
Share this post