Our Mother’s Day Week of Giveaways continues…
I can’t think of a single mom (or woman, for that matter) who wouldn’t LOVE today’s giveaway.
With many thanks to Independent Stylist, Director Kelli Robinson of Stella & Dot, let’s tour some gorgeous jewelry!
Make a huge impact with the Medina Bib Necklace ($89) …
Love the dimension in the Charlotte Pearl Ring ($39)…
How about the silver-plated brass coin dangled from seed beads and amazing turquoise beads in the Tulum Turquoise Coin Necklace – Silver ($69)?
Or try these hand-hammered silver-plated earrings in the Signature Clover Chandelier Earrings – Silver ($49)…
Don’t you love this dramatic silver plated bangle in the Signature Clover Cuff – Silver ($69)?
And these are just a few of the pieces I loved. There are so many more to choose from – Get your gorgeous on at Stella & Dot!
Which did you love best??
You can win a $100 Stella & Dot *Shopping Spree* just by leaving a comment by Tuesday, May 3rd and I’ll choose the winner using Random.org on Wednesday, the 4th.
Here’s how to gain extra entries:
- Do you subscribe by email or RSS to The Good Stuff Guide? I love my subscribers, so you get an extra entry. Wahoo!
- Email 5 of your friends about The Good Stuff Guide and tell them what a rockin’ website this is. We’d love to have them join us!
- Tweet about this Mother’s Day Week of Giveaways (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of #Giveaways for Mother’s Day at The Good Stuff Guide @GoodStuffGuide http://su.pr/2TJPO2
- Share the news of this giveaway on your Facebook status (Just cut and paste): It’s a whole week of Giveaways for Mother’s Day @The Good Stuff Guide http://www.thegoodstuffguide.com/moms-flip-2hr-minohd-giveaway/
- Become a Facebook fan of The Good Stuff Guide and receive the latest news and your chance at additional giveaways.
(Feel free to do them all – that’s a total of 6 entries friends! Please leave them as separate entries.)
If you’re just joining us, don’t miss the Flip 2Hr MinoHD Giveaway
and Hooray! Still 3 more amazing days to come….
Share this post